- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ashfield Studio is an attractive annexe, with its own entrance, in Osgodby, sleeping two people.
There is a king-size double bedroom with feature window which is accessed via a spiral staircase.
Downstairs is a shower room, kitchen with dining area and sitting room.
Outside is off road parking and a side garden with furniture.
Ashfield Studio is a great base for exploring market towns and for enjoying walking and cycling.
One king-size double bedroom. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with 3 seater sofa.
- Biomass central heating
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage available
- Enclosed side lawned garden with furniture, plus shared access to 2 acres of lawned gardens with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: There is a spiral staircase up to the bedroom
- Note: Property is next door to a commercial dog kennel.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lincoln 15.5 miles; Louth 17 miles; Mabelthorpe 29.5 miles.
From rolling countryside to historic cathedral cities and traditional seaside resorts, Lincolnshire offers a peaceful alternative to the discerning holidaymaker.
The village of Osgodby is a good base for exploring the whole of Lincolnshire. Just four miles away is the market town of Market Rasen which offers shops, a cobbled market square and a golf course. The town of Louth and the city of Lincoln are close by and boast a range of attractions.