- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Brynaber is a cosy semi-detached cottage in the village of Aberbanc near Newcastle Emlyn.
It has a double and a single room upstairs.
Downstairs is a shower room, a kitchen with dining area, and a sitting room with original open fire range.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars, and a garden with sloped lawn and large deck with furniture, BBQ and views over the countryside.
Brynaber makes a very welcoming base for enjoying walking and cycling, and even heading to the Pembrokeshire and mid-Wales coastline.
Two bedrooms: 1 x 4' double, 1 x single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Storage heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with intergrated DVD player, Goodmans Satellite Freeview, small selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel,power and starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Cot, Off road parking for 1 cars
- Large decked patio with garden furniture and BBQ, sloping lawns(not fenced)
- One well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub approx 20 mins walk.(0.9 miles) Note: Lawned areas are on slopes, so young children to be supervised
- Note: Stairs in this cottage are steep and narrow so unsuitable for less mobile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Llandysul 8 miles; Cardigan 9.5 miles; Lampeter 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The market town of Newcastle Emlyn offers an array of shops, tea rooms, pubs and restaurants. There is a ruined castle and beautiful countryside close by, plus the Cardiganshire coastline is just 10 miles away. There are many attractions within driving distance, making Newcastle Emlyn an ideal base for a holiday in this part of Wales.