- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gerlan is a cosy terraced cottage in the village of Aberbanc near Newcastle Emlyn.
It has a double and a single room upstairs.
Downstairs is a shower room and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside, there is off road parking for one car, and around twenty yards away is a decked area and views over the countryside.
Gerlan makes a very welcoming base for enjoying walking and cycling, and even heading to the Pembrokeshire and mid-Wales coastline.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Utility.
- Electric storage heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, small selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Decked area
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The garden has steep river banks and is not fenced so is not safe for visitors
- Note: Cottage is on a bend in the road, children and animals to be supervised
- Note: This is a traditional cottage and is not suitable for guests with limited mobility
- Note: Low doorway down from sitting room to shower room.Property only suitable for children over the age of 12.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Llandysul 8 miles; Cardigan 9.5 miles; Lampeter 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The market town of Newcastle Emlyn offers an array of shops, tea rooms, pubs and restaurants. There is a ruined castle and beautiful countryside close by, plus the Cardiganshire coastline is just 10 miles away. There are many attractions within driving distance, making Newcastle Emlyn an ideal base for a holiday in this part of Wales.