- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bay View is a wonderful, terraced bungalow, with estuary views, in an elevated position above the seaside resort of Aberdovey in North Wales.
This all ground floor cottage sleeps four people and has one super king size double bedroom with an ensuite shower room, and another super king size double bedroom with ensuite bath with shower over.
Both bedrooms also have a TV, Freeview and DVD player.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen, sitting room with dining area and a woodburner.
To the outside of this cottage there is a front patio with furniture, a rear patio with furniture and BBQ, lawned gardens and decking area with furniture, summer house and a lower deck with small gazebo.
There is also off road parking on a side road for one car and additional roadside parking.
Bay View is a stunning cottage in a town that boasts sandy beaches, shops, tearooms and restaurants, plus there is plenty to see and do in the area.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV (zip/link, can be twin on request) : 1 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner and solar panels for supplementing hot water
- Double electric oven and 5-burner hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, PlayStation 3, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- 100% cotton bed linen, towels and beach towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking on side road for 1 car
- Roadside parking on steep hill
- Planted front garden with fenced patio, table and chairs
- Rear patio with furniture and BBQ, lawned garden with wooden arbour seat, decking area with furniture, summerhouse with sofa and chairs, lower lawned garden with wooden seats and Wendy House, and lower deck with small gazebo
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and beach 10 mins walk down steep hill
- Note: Children to be supervised on decking.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
Tywyn 5 miles; Machynlleth 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Aberdovey is a lovely harbour village, which boasts sandy beaches, a championship links golf course, shops, pubs and restaurants. The beaches are popular with swimmers, surfers, watersport enthusiasts and fishermen. There are many attractions and places to see close to Aberdovey, including the Talyllyn Stream Railway, the peaks of Cader Idris and Aran Fawddwy, and the valleys of Dovey and Dysynni.