- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
This stunning period house affords splendid mountain, countryside and Cardigan Bay from almost every room.
The house is impeccably furnished and decorated to create well-equipped accommodation of exceptional quality and style.
The property has eight en-suite bedrooms, two of which are a lovely family suite and a self-contained suite with a twin bedroom, wet room and open-plan living area which is located on the ground floor and has wheelchair access.
The accommodation is suitable for two families or a group of friends, and this suite is ideal for providing some additional privacy or an extra garden room with storage if it is unoccupied by any of the party.
The house also boasts a sitting room warmed by an open fire, a luxury kitchen, spacious dining area, and games and entertainment room perfect for occupying the younger guests with TV, DVD and PlayStation 3 - ideal for keeping younger guests amused.
Guests also have broadband access, and throughout the house there are four flat-screen TVs with Sky Multiroom package.
Step outside into the double-level garden and you have the perfect spot for relaxing after a long day out and about.
This is a superb holiday home for a UK holiday to remember with those close to you.
Over three floors.
Second floor: Family suite comprising room with 1 x super king-size double (zip & link) with en-suite shower bath, basin & WC interconnecting to room with 1 x full-size single bed, 1 x cot bed & basin; 1 x super king-size double (zip & link) with en-suite free-standing bath, separate shower cubicle, basin & WC. First floor: 1 x double with en-suite, steam shower cabin, basin & WC; 1 x super king-size double (zip & link) with en-suite double body-jet shower, glass basin & WC, 1 x double with en-suite body-jet shower, basin & WC; 1 x super king-size double (zip & link) with en-suite double-ended bath, large separate shower, basin & WC. Ground floor: Luxury kitchen with granite worktops, range cooker, breakfast table (for 6), TV & settee. Utility room. Dining room (seats all) with electric wine cooler, granite serving area & hot plate/food warmer. Sitting room (seats 9) with open fire. Entertainment room (seats 8) with TV, DVD, PlayStation 3. Level access apartment: 1 x super king-size double (zip & link) with en-suite wet room with shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with small kitchen area & TV. Note: All zip & link beds can be made up as twins/super king-size doubles by prior arrangement.
- Gas central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Britannia dual fuel range cooker, microwave, 2 x dishwashers, 2 x large fridges, large freezer, 2 x washing machines, 2 x tumble dryers, 1 x large wine fridge, 1 x small wine cooler, 46" flat screen HD TV, PlayStation 3 in entertainment room, 37" flat screen TV, DVD & Sony micro system in sitting room, 32" flat screen TV, DVD/video combi, CD/radio in kitchen
- Wireless broadband
- Ground Floor Suite: Single induction hob, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, wall mounted 26'' flat screen TV
- Every TV in house has Sky Multiroom with all channels
- Fuel, power & starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- 100% cotton bed linen, towels & beach towels inc. in rent
- Booster seats & highchairs provided
- Travel cots available on request
- Stairgates fitted on all stair levels
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Covered lean-to for bikes
- Lawned front garden
- Large rear garden comprising patio with dining furniture (seats all), BBQ & steps up to decked sitting area
- Two dogs welcome by arrangement on ground floor only, but not in level access apartment
- Sorry, no smoking
- Hotel with bar 5 mins walk
- Seafront, beach, shops, pubs & restaurants 20 mins walk
- Note: No stag/hen parties.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Tywyn 5 miles; Machynlleth 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The pretty village of Aberdovey is often called an artist's paradise because of its picturesque pastel painted cottages, eclectic little shops, traditional pubs and speciality seafood restaurants. This lovely harbour town has relaxed and welcoming atmosphere and wonderfully temperate climate, four miles of soft golden beaches, water sports and sailing opportunities and a great golf course ranked in the top 100 in the UK. The beaches of Aberdovey stretch north to Tywyn (home of the famous Talyllyn Steam Railway) along four miles of sand-dune backed coastline. Sunbathing, surfing, swimming and fishing are all popular beach pursuits here, and the estuary is perfect for a wide range of water sports activities. The stunning peaks of the Cader Iris and Aran Fawddwy mountains are close by, and are contrasted beautifully by the valleys of Dovey and Dysynni. Whether you love walking, climbing or watching the rich abundance of wildlife, Aberdovey makes the perfect holiday destination at any time of year.