- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Gwyn is a terraced cottage close to the centre of the seaside village of Aberdovey in Mid Wales.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin room and a shower room.
On the ground floor is an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside is a small courtyard with outdoor furniture.
Just a five minute walk from the beach, Ty Gwyn is a lovely seaside holiday home for a family holiday in beautiful Mid Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Double electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview and Netflix , DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking further up street from cottage, or main car park - permit provided
- Small enclosed courtyard with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 2 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: The stairs to the first floor are steep, stairgate in place
- Note: The property is close to a local railway line which has approximately 2 trains per hour.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Tywyn 5 miles; Machynlleth 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The pretty village of Aberdovey is often called an artist's paradise because of its picturesque pastel painted cottages, eclectic little shops, traditional pubs and speciality seafood restaurants.