- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The self-contained cottage offers beautifully decorated and spacious accommodation, with large shared gardens and wonderful views of the open countryside.
Take advantage of the lovely walks and cycling opportunities of the 20 mile long Ystwyth Trail, visit the sandy beaches of the coastline of West Wales, or spend the day in Aberystwyth strolling around the many shops, pubs, art gallery, museum and promenade.
Everyone will find something they enjoy here, and this cottage is lovely accommodation for the whole family.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x double. Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, basin and WC. Large fitted kitchen with breakfast area. Sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD player, WiFi, small library of games, books and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Linen and towels provided
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Secure bike storage
- Shared lawned garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 8 miles, pub 5 miles.
About the location
Borth 7 miles; Aberaeron 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
There's a great variety of things to do in the University town of Aberystwyth, whether you love to shop, eat, get active outdoors or lose yourself in history. This town on the west coast of Wales offers plenty of restaurants, pubs, shops, tea rooms, museums, the National Library of Wales, cinema and a lovely sea front promenade.