- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rhiwlas Cottage is an 18th Century stone built cottage that adjoins the owner's farmhouse and is located at the head of the Vyrnwy valley in the village of Llanwddyn, three miles from Lake Vyrnwy in North Wales.
This cottage has three bedrooms, two doubles (one of which has an ensuite) and one twin, as well as a bathroom with a spa bath, meaning this cottage sleeps up to six people.
This cottage also contains an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, a dining area and a cosy woodburner in the sitting room.
To the outside of the cottage is a lawned garden with outdoor furniture and a BBQ, along with bike storage and off road parking for three cars.
Situated within an area of beautiful countryside, plus with many attractions nearby, Rhiwlas Cottage is a great base for a family holiday.
Over three floors.
Three bedrooms: 1 x 2nd floor double, 1 x 2nd floor twin, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Bathroom with spa bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, Wii games console
- Fuel, power and the first basket of wood for woodburner inc. in rent
- Extra wood available from owner at £5 per basket
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage
- Lawned garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, tavern with stunning views of Lake Vyrnwy 3 miles
- Note: Evening meals and breakfasts can be provided from the owner, at an additional cost
- Please contact the owner prior to arrival for more information.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lake Vyrnwy 0.5 mile; Welshpool 16 miles; Bala 17 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
At the head of the Vyrnwy valley, three miles from Lake Vyrnwy is the small village of Llanwddyn. Located between the Cambrian and Berwyn mountain ranges and near to Snowdonia National Park, the whole area provides breathtaking countryside. Watersports are in abundance with windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking and sailing all available on the lake, along with game and fly fishing and many other outdoor activities available, there is something for everyone.