- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Y Sgubor is a stone built detached cottage on a working sheep farm, two miles from the village of Llangynog.
This cottage sleeps twelve people in five bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double, one single with en-suite shower room, one family room with 1 king-size double, 1 single day bed and en-suite shower room, one double, one twin and one bedroom with a pull out double stacker bed.
The cottage also has a bathroom, ground floor basin and WC, kitchen with dining area, utility, sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove and a second sitting room with woodburning stove and French doors.
Outside this cottage has off road parking for 5 cars and an enclosed garden.
With views of the valley and a mountain range, Y Sgubor is an ideal holiday home for friends and families.
Five bedrooms: 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single day bed with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x pull-out double stacker bed. Bathroom with double-ended bath with hand-held shower, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 8). Utility room. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner. Second sitting room (seats 7) with Esse woodburner and French doors to garden.
- Oil central heating on first floor and underfloor heating on ground floor with woodburners
- Electric range cooker, combination microwave, American-style fridge/freezer with ice maker, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, iPod docks, payphone
- Fuel, power and starter packs for woodburners inc. in rent
- Extra wood can be purchased from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own towels for hot tub)
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 5 cars
- Lockable bike storage for 6 bikes
- Enclosed lawned garden with crushed slate sitting area with furniture and BBQ
- 7-seater hot tub
- Three well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4.5 miles
- Pub 2 miles
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead when outside the garden
- Check in 5pm - Check out 8:30am
About the location
Bala 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Llangynog is set in the Berwyn Mountains and is surrounded by wooded hills and valleys. The village has two pubs, both of which serve good food and the area is excellent for walks and cycle rides.