- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Wern Tanglas Cottage is a stone-built barn conversion in Newcastle-on-Clun, Shropshire.
With two bedrooms, a king-size double and a twin, it sleeps four comfortably.
There is also a ground floor bathroom with slipper bath, a kitchen with dining area, a sitting room with coal-effect gas fire and a drying room for coats andboots.
Outside is a garden with views of the owner's animals, and off road parking for two cars.
Wern Tanglas Cottage is a lovely cottage for a small family or a couple.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with slipper bath with hand-held shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with coal effect gas fire. Drying room for boots and coats. Wi-Fi
- LPG central heating with gas fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, combi TV/DVD with FreeSat, WiFi 20Mbps broadband, selection of books
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Designated lawned garden and gravelled sitting area to front with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles and local pub 15 min walk
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Ludlow 21 miles; Shrewsbury 34 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Newcastle-on-Clun is a small village in the Clun Valley.