- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Maxwell's House is a terraced townhouse in the centre of the Welsh seaside resort of Barmouth.
This cottage is set over three floors and sleeps seven people in four bedrooms, consisting of one second floor king-size double with shower cubicle, one second floor twin, one second floor single and one first floor king-size double, as well as a first floor bathroom and two cloakrooms.
The cottage also has a first floor sitting room and a ground floor kitchen with dining area.
Outside there is a rear, enclosed patio area with furniture and roadside parking.
Maxwell's House easily caters for families and friends who wish to spend time in Barmouth and the surrounding area.
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x second floor king-size double with shower cubicle, 1 x second floor twin, 1 x second floor single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. First floor basin and WC. Second floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, Smart TV with basic Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of DVDs, books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Roadside parking, on a first come, first served basis
- Small enclosed rear patio area with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: No stag or hen parties
- Note: There are 3 steps down to the patio
- Note: Maximum occupancy is 7 including any infants.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Harlech 10 miles; Dolgellau 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Barmouth is one of the most picturesque resorts on the Welsh coast. This traditional seaside town boasts an enormous sandy Blue Flag beach and a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants.