- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Curlew Cottage is a semi detached barn conversion situated in the village of Hope in Shropshire.
Hosting two bedrooms; a super king-size and a single, along with a shower room, this property can sleep up to three people.
Inside you will also find a kitchen and a sitting room.
To the outside is off road parking for two cars and an enclosed garden to the rear with a patio and furniture.
Located in a pleasant area with countryside views, Curlew Cottage is a wonderful retreat in a peaceful part of England.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double(zip link, can be twin on request), 1 x single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room.
- Electric storage heaters in all rooms and a electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed garden to the rear with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile and pub 1 mile away
- Note: check in is after 5pm. Please note: Property is adjacent to the owners home
- Note: Whilst the WiFi is decent it is certainly not superfast and may not always be suitable for some guests needs
- Note: Property is unsuitable for children under 5 years old
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Minsterley 2.5 miles; Shrewsbury 12 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The village of Hope lies in the Shopshire Hills, just ten miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. Nearby Minsterley has a shop and Post Office and an excellent fish and chip shop. The village of Pontesbury is just one mile away and offers further amenities, including takeaways and restaurants, Springlea Fishing Pools and the Pontesbury cycle/footpath.