- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Bicton Lodge is a cosy detached style cottage located in the village of Bicton near Clun in Shropshire.
Hosting two bedrooms one super king-size double and one double, as well as a family bathroom, this property can sleep up to four people.
Inside, you will also find an open plan sitting, kitchen and dining area.
To the outside, is off road parking for two cars, a garden shed, and a gravelled area with furniture and a hot tub.
Located amongst outstanding countryside, and just a short journey to the coast, Bicton Lodge is a lovely retreat in an intriguing part of England.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip and link, can be twin on request), 1 x double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with wood burning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Nintendo Wii, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Graveled garden to rear with furniture and hot tub
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pubs 1.5 miles
- Note: Property accepts 4 adults and 2 infants under 2 years old
- Note:This is a characterful cottage style accommodation with a beamed ceiling in the living area and bedrooms with dormer windows into the eaves.
This property offers winter short break bookings during January, February, March, November and December; should you wish to discuss making a short break booking during this period, please contact our Reservations Department on 01244352278, selecting option 3 then option 1 and our advisors would be happy to quote you a short break price.
About the location
Bishop's Castle 6 miles; Ludlow 18 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Clun is a rural gem situated in the South Shropshire Hills. It lies on the Shropshire Way in a designated Area of Natural Beauty close to the border of Wales, an area known as The Marches. This unspoilt part of Britain has an abundance of wildlife and walking and cycling routes winding their way through the countryside, with the Clun and Kerry Forests, Offa's Dyke, and Kerry Ridgeway all close by.