- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Trysor Y Mor is a charming mid-terrace cottage set in a wonderful location just moments from Borth Beach.
With three bedrooms including one ground floor king-size double plus two first floor twins, this cottae can sleep six peple The rest of the accommodation includes a first floor bathroom, a ground floor kitchen with dining area and a first floor sitting room.
Outside is a rear, raised decked garden with furniture boasting countryside views, and from the sitting room is a balcony with wonderful, far-reaching sights across the sea.
With coastal and cliff-top walks from the doorstep and Snowdonia within a short drive, Trysor Y Mor offers friends and families a wonderful base from which to enjoy a varied holiday in Wales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. First floor sitting room with electric fire and patio doors to balcony.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent and WIFI
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- FOC car parking 2 mins walk on first come, first served basis
- Raised, decked garden with furniture
- Balcony with chairs
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and beach 1 min walk, pub 5 mins walk
- Please note this property will only accept bookings starting on a Saturday.
Please note this property will only accept bookings starting on a Saturday.
About the location
Aberystwyth 5 miles; Machynlleth 14.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Borth is a village seaside resort set on the spectacular Ceredigion Heritage Coast, overlooking Cardigan Bay. At low tide there are 3 miles of sands stretching to Ynyslas Beach, which boasts vast sand dunes and the home of the Dyfi National Nature Reserve. Borth offers shops, pubs, a golf course and an Animalarium, a mini zoo with domestic and farm animals, and exotic and endangered species - all great fun for the family.