- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Bryn Eglwys is a detached cottage situated in the village of Llwyngwril in Gwynedd.
Hosting four bedrooms; a king-size, a double with en-suite, a twin with en-suite and a single with a pull-out bed, as well as a family shower room, this property can sleep up to eight people.
Inside you will also find a cloakroom, games room/utility and an open plan sitting, kitchen and dining area with a wood burner.
To the outside is off road parking for three cars and a glass balcony to the front with furniture.
Located in a coastal location and near to scenic attractions, Bryn Eglwys is a wonderful cottage in a memorable part of Wales.
Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor king-size double,1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor single with pull-out bed. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Games room/utility.
- Eco central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and From October to March starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Glass balcony with furniture to the front off sitting area
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 8 mins walk
- Note: Due to balcony from the living area, children need to be supervised at all times
- Note: The lower part of the terrace has uneven and loose slabs; access to this area is at your own risk and isn't recommended
- Note: The doors to the balcony off the bedrooms are locked shut
- Note: Check in for this property is 4pm
- Note: The driveway to the property is fairly steep and may not be suitable for the less mobile
Note: Check in for this property is 4pm.
About the location
Dolgellau 11 miles; Tywyn 10 miles; Aberdovey 12 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Llwyngwril sits at the edge of the River Gwril, nestling between the Snowdonia Mountains and the beaches of the Cardigan Bay coastline. With its 16th century church, pub and riverside setting, it offers a series of walks and boasts a variety of wild flowers, sheltered beaches and rock pools. Discover the renowned towns of Tywyn, Dolgellau and Aberdovey, and visit the nearby sights of medieval Harlech Castle.