- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llety Nest is a single-storey semi-detached cottage on the owner's working livestock farm in Brithdir, three miles from Dolgellau.
The cottage has a double bedroom, a shower room, a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and electric fire.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and a front lawned garden with furniture.
Llety Nest offers walks and cycle trails from the neighbouring farmland, and is ideally placed for the coast or for tackling the mountains and inland attractions of Snowdonia.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and coal-effect electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Front lawned garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Front garden is raised and unfenced
- Note: No children
- Note: Check in 3.30pm, check out 10.30am.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dolgellau 3 miles; Barmouth 11 miles; Aberdovey 20 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dolgellau is a market town in the heart of southern Snowdonia, ideally located for discovering the outdoor activities, beautiful mountain scenery and sandy beaches of North Wales.