- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The School Bakehouse Apartment is an all ground floor cottage apartment in the market town of Bishop's Castle.
This apartment sleeps four people in two bedrooms, consisting of one double with en-suite bathroom and a twin room, as well as a shower room.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside there is a front, private patio with furniture, a shared tennis court and off road parking for two cars.
The School Bakehouse Apartment is an ideal base for exploring the many attractions in the area, including the World Heritage Site of Ironbridge Gorge, Ludlow and Shrewsbury.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x King Size bed with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC. 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Shared utility.
- Oil underfloor central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, slow cooker, fridge, washing machine in shared utility, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVDs, CD, iPod docks, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter packfor stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front private patio with furniture
- Shared use of all year round tennis court
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking this includes E-cigs
- Town shops and amenities 5 mins walk
- Award-winning real ale pub/restaurant 1 min walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Montgomery 10 miles; Ludlow 17 miles; Shrewsbury 21 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The market town of Bishop's Castle boasts a weekly market and a good variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. Walks and cycle routes are nearby, as is the towns of Ludlow and Shrewsbury.