- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Schoolhouse Brewhouse is a wonderful ground floor cottage apartment, next door to the owner's house in 2.5 acres of grounds, and is just a five minute walk from the market town of Bishops Castle.
This welcoming cottage apartment has been renovated to a high standard and offers a lovely open plan living area with a well equipped, fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburner.
The cottage sleeps four and has two light and airy bedrooms - one double, which has an en-suite and balcony and one twin room.
Outside, this cottage has a pretty garden with a fantastic hot tub and cosy summer house - perfect for dining and relaxing in after a busy day exploring the area.
There is also a tennis court within the grounds.
Close to Schoolhouse Brewhouse are a number of towns, attractions and places to see, including; Offa's Dyke and the Shropshire Way, the towns of Ludlow and Shrewsbury and Stokesay Castle.
This cottage is an ideal base for exploring the area.
All upper ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV and iPod dock: 1 x king size bed with en-suite shower, basin & WC plus door to large balcony, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin & WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner. Shared utility.
- Electricity from state of the art photovoltaic cell system, heating from solar panels and oil-fired system for back-up, solar panels for hot water plus full water re-cycling system
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, shared use of washing machine, dishwasher, TVs, DVDs, CD, iPod docks, WiFi
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot & highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with furniture & summerhouse with sofa bed
- Exclusive use of hot tub in garden
- Shared use of all year round tennis court
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking this includes E-cigs
- Town shops & amenities 5 mins walk
- Award-winning real ale pub/restaurant 1 min walk
- Note: Ramped access to property
- Note: Local authority prohibits use of the hot tub between the hours of 11pm and 8am.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Montgomery 10 miles; Ludlow 17 miles; Shrewsbury 21 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
Situated in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is the historic market town of Bishops Castle. This lovely town offers a weekly market and an excellent variety of shops, pubs and places to eat. The town is famous for its annual Real Ale Festival and regular fairs, which includes the popular Michaelmas Fair. The town is ideally placed for walking and touring the Welsh Marches and rural Shropshire, plus the towns of Ludlow and Shrewsbury are within driving distance. There are a number of other attractions nearby including; Powis Castle, the Severn Valley Railway and walks along stunning Offa's Dyke and The Shropshire Way. A perfect location close to many places of interest.