- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Kilmore is a lovely, semi-detached property, situated in the centre of Cemmaes, near the Snowdonia National Park.
With three bedrooms, two king-size doubles and a twin, it sleeps six comfortably There are also a bathroom, a kitchen with breakfast area and a sitting room with dining area and multi-fuel stove.
Outside there is roadside parking 1 min walk away and an enclosed courtyard, with great walking from the doorstep.
Ty Kilmore is a great property for families or small groups of friends.
Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area (seats 4). Sitting room with dining area and multi-fuel stove. Large entrance hall.
- Oil central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, table-top freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for multi-fuel stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Roadside parking on main road 1 min walk away
- Enclosed courtyard garden with furniture and chiminea
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 min walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Aberdovey 16 miles; Dolgellau 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Cemmaes is a small village in Powys, within easy reach of Machynlleth, Dolgellau and Aberdovey. The village has a pub and a pretty chapel. Good walking, pretty coastal scenery and activities such as rock climbing, golf and horse riding are all available within a short distance.