- Off road parking
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Capel is a cottage resting close to the village of Dyffryn Ardudwy in North Wales.
It houses two bedrooms, comprising of a super-king-size bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and a king-size bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
Completing the interior is an open-plan living room, complete with a kitchen area, a dining area and a sitting area with electric living flame fire.
Step outside to find an enclosed decked area with furniture and off-road parking for two.
Ty Capel is an idyllic cottage situated in a perfect location for a family getaway.
Over two floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size (zip/link, so can be twin on request) with en-suite bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x king-size with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor cloakroom/utility. Open plan living accommodation with kitchen area, dining area and sitting area with electric living flame fire.
- Electric underfloor heating throughout and electric living flame fire in sitting room
- Electric cooker and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- 3 x Smart TV's with Freeview, Wifi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed decked patio with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome (downstairs only, please bring own dog beds, towels and blankets)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile, beach 15 mins walk
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Barmouth 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small village of Dyffryn Ardudwy sits between the Snowdonia Mountains and the beaches of the North Wales coastline. Within the village you will find local shops and pubs, in addition to an array of wildlife and birds, including soaring buzzards. Close by is the town of Harlech which is situated five miles away and the seaside resort of Barmouth where you can stroll along the Panorama Walk with breathtaking views.