- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Dafarn Newydd is a welcoming property on the edge of the village of Dafarn Newydd, in Snowdonia.
The cottage has one bedroom with a king-size double, and an en-suite shower room.
Downstairs is a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and woodburner in an inglenook fireplace.
Outside is off road parking for two cars, and a private garden area.
With walking and cycling on offer nearby, and the rest of Snowdonia on the doorstep, Dafarn Newydd makes an ideal romantic year-round base.
One king-size bed with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner. Conservatory.
- Electric central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, 32" TV with Satellite, DVD, video, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Extra wood can be purchased from the owner who lives next door
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage
- Private lawn garden with patio, garden furniture and mountain views
- Sorry, no pets or smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The cottage is set back from the A470
- Note: Adults only from 5/5/19.
This property only accepts Adults
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dolgellau 10 miles; Machynlleth 12 miles; Barmouth 18 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dinas Mawddwy is a pretty village in the southern part of the Snowdonia National Park made up of just one street and overlooked by the spectacular Aran Mountains. Nearby the Meirion Willen Mill is open to visitors and occupies a lovely position on the banks of the River Dovey. Dolgellau is a charming town with 17th century bridges and a variety of pubs and eateries situated 10 miles away from Dinas Mawddwy by the foothills of Cader Idris, one of Wales' most incredible mountains. This region is a haven for lovers of the outdoors with many walking, climbing, biking and birdwatching opportunities available throughout Snowdonia and at the nearby Coed-y-Brenin Forest, famous for its challenging mountain bike trails. Gorgeous sandy beaches, the Mawddach Estuary, and narrow guage steam railways are all close to this wonderful year-round holiday location.