- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
2 Llawrcoed Isaf is a charming, 400 year old, stone built, semi-detached cottage situated next to a river two miles from the village of Llanbrynmair, 13 miles from the market town of Machynlleth in North Wales.
This cottage sleeps four people and has two bedrooms consisting of one double and one twin as well as a family bathroom.
The rest of the cottage is made up of a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with open fire.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for 2 cars, a lawned front garden, lawned rear garden with a pond, furniture and BBQ, patio seating areas next to the property and down by the river.
2 Llawrcoed Isaf is ideal for families and walkers who wish to explore this wonderful area.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with open fire.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, WiFi, TV with Sky, DVD, CD/radio, library of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc.in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned front garden
- Lawned rear garden with pond, furniture and BBQ
- Patio seating areas next to property and by river
- Summerhouse for mountain bikes
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, and pub with food 2.5 miles
- Note: Children and pets must be supervised due to the river, sheep and road
- Note: The whole perimeter of the garden is enclosed; this encompasses the lawned areas and patio
- Note: No infants.
If booking dates in April 2020 - Please call reservations to enquire for availability.
About the location
Carno 7 miles; Machynlleth 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanbrynmair is a village set close to Carno and Machynlleth in North Wales. Carno has a Roman fort and Machynlleth is a small market town with shops, pubs, cafes, a museum and two art galleries.