- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Borthwen Cottages is a charming and traditional cottage that can be found resting in the welcoming village of Dyffryn Ardudwy, within Snowdonia National Park.
Boasting three bedrooms including a king-size, a double and a single, this holiday home can sleep a total of five guests.
The interior is complete with a ground-floor bathroom and a cloakroom, as well as a kitchen/diner, a separate dining room with an open fire, a sitting room and a snug featuring a multi-fuel stove.
An enclosed garden with a patio and lawn can be found to the back of the property, along with off-road parking for three cars.
1 Borthwen Cottages provides the ultimate setting for a relaxing retreat to the North Wales coast.
Over two floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size, 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Cloakroom with WC. Kitchen/diner. Dining room. Sitting room. Snug with multi-fuel stove
- Oil fired central heating with multi-fuel stove
- Electric oven and hob, fridge
- TV and WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking available for three cars
- Enclosed back garden with patio and lawn
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.1 miles; pub 1.1 miles; beach 1.5 miles
- Note: Three small internal steps on the ground floor, please be cautious
- Note: There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £350 for this property
- Note: Pets are not allowed upstairs
- Note: Fire in the dining room is for display purposes only
Note: There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £350 for this property
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £350.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Barmouth 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dyffryn Ardudwy is an charming and traditional Welsh village that can be found resting on the coast in the idyllic Snowdonia National Park. Home to a welcoming local pub and a handy convenience store selling all of the house hold essentials, this luscious setting offers the perfect base for a relaxing retreat to the north of Wales. Spend your days basking in the sunshine as you wander along the soft white sands of the local beach, or challenge yourself to a thrilling walk up the imposing Mount Snowdon, well worth the effort for the stupendous views you'll see along the way!