- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cae Cerrig is a beautiful, three-storey detached cottage in an elevated position on the edge of Dyffryn Ardudwy.
The cottage sleeps twelve people in five bedrooms, consisting of a ground floor family room with 1 king-size double and 2 singles and en-suite double shower, a first floor king-size double with en-suite basin and WC, a first floor twin, a first floor single and a second floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with en-suite shower.
The cottage also has a first floor bathroom with double-ended bath.
Completing the accommodation is a kitchen, a utility, a dining room and a sitting room with a gas fire and a balcony.
Outside is a patio with a hot tub and off road parking.
Cae Cerrig offers a fantastic base for family or friends.
Over three floors. Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor family room with 1 king-size double and 2 singles with en-suite double shower, basin and WC, 1 x first floor king-size double with en-suite basin and WC, 1 x first floor twin, 1 x first floor single, 1 x second floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single with en-suite shower, basin and WC. First floor bathroom with double-ended bath, walk-in double shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with electric living flame-effect fire and balcony.
- Oil central heating, underfloor heating on ground floor and electric fire
- Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 4 x TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, CD/radio, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Ample off road parking, plus garage for bikes, boards and watercraft etc
- Private paved patio with seating areas, hot tub and gas BBQ
- Balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 8 mins walk, pub 3 mins walk
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: Children must be supervised at all times when using the hot tub, when on the mezzanine landing and on the balcony
- Note: No stag/hen, or similar
- Note: Access to the main front door is via 14 external steps
- Note: Some of the bedrooms and bathrooms have sloping ceilings.
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Barmouth 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The pleasant village of Dyffryn Ardudwy quietly nestles between The Rhinogs, part of the Snowdonia Mountains, and the stunning golden beaches of the North Wales coastline. Boasting its own mild climate due to its unusual positioning, and an exciting array of wildlife and birds including soaring buzzards, this charming village provides good local shops and a good pub.