- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hen Efail is a character cottage in the village of Furnace.
With two bedrooms consisting one king-size double and one family room with 1 double and 1 twin, this cottage can sleep five people.
The cottage also includes two shower rooms, a kitchen with dining area, a utility and a sitting room with a log-effect gas stove.
Outside is a rear sitting area with furniture, along with off road parking for six cars.
Hen Efail is surrounded by lovely countryside and offers friends and families a wonderful base from which to explore Snowdonia and the beautiful nearby coast.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size and TV, 2 x Single beds. Two shower rooms with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room.
- Electric storage heaters
- Electric oven with hob, microwave, American style fridge/freezer, washing machine, shared use of the tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (1 Smart) with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Shared bike storage
- Front courtyard with furniture
- Raised patio and enclosed back gravelled garden with barbecue and furniture
- Sorry, no smoking and no pets
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: There are a couple of external steps to enter property
- Note: Property accepts a maximum of 4 Adults
- Note: There is an enclosed garden and parking area
- The property is close to the A487 so some traffic noise may be heard
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Machynlleth 6 miles; Borth 8 miles; Aberdovey 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Furnace is set amongst scenic countryside close to the beautiful Artists Valley, Ynys Hir RSPB reserve featured on Springwatch, and within easy reach of the town of Machynlleth, Tal-y-Llyn railway and the Ceredigion coast.