- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Chapel is a wonderful conversion situated close to the village of Dyffryn Ardudwy in North Wales.
Inside, you will find four bedrooms, comprising of a ground-floor king-size bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two ground-floor super-king-size bedrooms, each with an en-suite shower room.
Completing the bedrooms is a second-floor twin bedroom.
On the first floor, you will also find a shower room, complete with a walk-in shower, basin and WC.
Also on the first-floor is an open-plan living room with a sitting area, dining area and kitchen area.
Step outside to find ample off-road parking and a garden area.
The Chapel is a beautiful property for a family gathering.
Arranged over three floors. Four bedrooms; (all with Smart TVs): 1 x ground floor king-size with en-suite shower room with walk in shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor super king-size (zip/link so can be a twin on request) both with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x second floor twin, sloping ceilings. First-floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor utility cupboard. First floor open plan living room with sitting area, dining area and kitchen area.
- Electric underfloor heating throughout
- 2 x electric ovens and induction hob, microwave, built in coffee machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- 5 x Smart TVs with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent (please bring own beach towels)
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Outside garden area, 20 yards away from the chapel
- 2 well-behaved dogs welcome (not in bedrooms, please bring own dog beds, blankets and towels)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile, beach 15 mins walk
- NOTE: A £250 Good Housekeeping bond deposit will be pre-authorised on your card when payment is made
- This will be released in full after a post departure inspection (usually within 5 working days)
- Note: No stag/hen or similar parties
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Barmouth 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dyffryn Ardudwy is a small village between part of the part of the Snowdonia Mountains, and the beaches of the North Wales coastline. It offers local shops and pubs and a surrounding filled with array of wildlife and birds. Situated just five miles away is the seaside town of Harlech, which is dominated by the 13th century castle and its popular Royal St. David's golf course.