- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Barn at Glanoer is a stone-built barn conversion, adjoining the owner's home, with its own private entrance, in the grounds of an eight acre smallholding and is situated two miles from the village of Hundred House, close to the market town of Builth Wells in Mid-Wales.
This cottage sleeps two people in a mezzanine zip/link super king-size double bedroom with roll-top bath and a glass balcony over-looking the sitting area.
The cottage also has a ground floor wet room, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars, and a front lawned garden with patio, furniture and barbecue.
The Barn at Glanoer is a wonderful romantic retreat with many places to visit and activities to enjoy in the area.
Note: Due to the unfenced stream 20 feet away, care should be taken.
Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead due to free range chickens and the sheep on surrounding fields.
Note: Due to the mezzanine area with the glass balcony, children should be supervised at all times.
One mezzanine super king-size double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request) with freestanding roll-top bath. Ground floor wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Shared external utility.
- Central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 7 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: Due to the unfenced stream 20 feet away, care should be taken
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead due to free range chickens and the sheep on surrounding fields
- Note: Due to the mezzanine area with the glass balcony, children should be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Builth Wells 6 miles; Llandrindod Wells 8 miles; Hay-on-Wye 13 miles; Rhayader 18 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The rural village of Hundred House offers a pub, and is an excellent base for walkers and cyclists. Only six miles away is the market town of Builth Wells, which offers craft stores and collectors' fairs, as well as the Royal Welsh Show. The spa town of Llandrindod Wells, Hay-on-Wye and the Brecon Beacons National Park are also all close by.