- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Awelfor is an attractive, upside down, detached cottage set in a coastal location in Fairbourne, North Wales and benefits from beautiful sea and mountain views.
The cottage can sleep ten people in five bedrooms, four of which are on the ground floor and one has access to an en-suite shower room.
This Fairbourne cottage also contains an open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area with woodburner and French doors to a balcony.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for four cars and a lawned garden with spectacular views.
Set in a stunning location, just moments from a sandy beach, Awelfor is a wonderful cottage for any large family or group.
Five bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super king-size double with TV and en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor twin, 1 x single, 1 x ground floor family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with pool table, woodburner and French doors to balcony.
- Electric central heating with electric storage heaters and woodburner
- Double electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, 2nd fridge (no ice box), washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Fuel for woodburner available to purchase locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Front enclosed courtyard, enclosed rear lawned garden
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 8 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: No cats
- Note: First floor balcony, children to be supervised
- No stag/hen parties or similar
- Note: There is a £175 Good Housekeeping Bond
No stag/hen parties or similar
About the location
Dolgellau 9 miles; Barmouth 13 miles; Aberdovey 15 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Fairbourne is a seaside village in the Snowdonia National Park, nestled between the beautiful Cambrian Mountains and Barmouth Bay. This coastal village rests beside a huge sandy beach, perfect for family fun and watersports. The well-known town of Barmouth, with its pubs, restaurants and beautiful beach, is only ten minutes away by train, or why not take a leisurely walk over the well known Victorian Barmouth Railway Bridge with stunning views of Mawddach Estuary. The whole region offers excellent walks, mountain biking and watersports, boasts a variety of wild flowers, and is home to many species of birds that flock to the area's sheltered beaches and rock pools. Discover Dolgellau and delightful Aberdovey, and visit the magnificent sights of medieval Harlech Castle, and the wonderful Snowdonia National Park, all within a short drive. With plenty to see and do, this is a fantastic year-round holiday location.