- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Annexe is a charming ground-floor cottage lying in the village of Llandrillo, Wales.
Hosting two bedrooms including a king-size with en-suite shower room and a double with a TV and en-suite shower room, this property can sleep up to four guests.
The dwelling is complete with an open-plan living space with a kitchen, dining area and sitting area, as well as a utility room.
Outside there is a private decking with outdoor furniture and off-road parking is available.
Annexe offers a superb setting for a group getaway to Wales.
All ground-floor. Two bedrooms: 2 x king-size bedroms, each with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Utility room
- Ground-source heat pump central heating
- Range cooker with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer
- Smart TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and travel cot available on request
- Off-road parking available
- Under-cover area for sports equipment storage (bikes, fishing rod, etc.) - possible additional storage available by prior arrangement
- Front garden with decking featuring an outdoor seating area and gas BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub 2.4 miles; Shop 2.7 miles
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Welshpool 8.6 miles; Oswestry 8.9 miles; Shrewsbury 14.9 miles;
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Nestled in the outstanding setting of the Welsh countryside, just a stone's throw away from the English Border lies the traditional village of Llandrinio. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes and an abundance of activities, as well as being home to a post office with a well-stocked store and a vibrant pub, this village offers a fantastic base for an unforgettable escape. Spend your days learning of local history at the nearby towns of Welshpool and Shrewsbury, or enjoy a day in the wild as you explore the incredible scenery of Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, whether it be on foot or bike.