- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Capel Cader Idris is a chapel conversion, full of character, in Llwyngwril in North Wales.
The cottage has two ground floor double bedrooms, a ground floor twin bedroom and upstairs, a single room and a twin bedroom with 2’4” cabin beds, each accessed by a ladder.
There is a ground floor bathroom, two ground floor shower rooms, one with a basin and WC and a utility with a shower.
The first floor open plan living area has character features and a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with bar billiards, and back downstairs, there is a study with comfy seating for two.
Outside, there is off road parking for one car and additional parking available in the village, free of charge.
Capel Cader Idris is an ideal base for a group to enjoy the walking, coastline and scenery of this lovely area.
Three bedrooms: 2 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor double bunk. Ground floor bathroom with roll-top slipper bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower only. Separate basin and WC. First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with bar billiards table. Utility with shower only. Study (seats 2).
- Oil-filled radiators
- Electric range cooker with double oven, 6-ring induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with freesat, DVD, Blueray, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, CDs and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Two travel cots and two highchairs
- Off road parking for 1 car, free car parking 1 min walk
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub less than 1 min walk
- Train station 5 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk
- Note: The cabin beds both accessed via ladders, care to be taken
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Please note there in no garden at this property
- Where possible the owner of Capel cader Idris has maintained the original stained glass windows as they are protected and cannot be changed
- The downstairs rear bedroom windows are frosted glass due to planning regulations, so there is no view, the Chapel is flooded with light due to the many sky lights.
Please note there in no garden at this property. Where possible the owner of Capel cader Idris has maintained the original stained glass windows as they are protected and cannot be changed. The downstairs rear bedroom windows are frosted glass due to planning regulations, so there is no view, the Chapel is flooded with light due to the many sky lights.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Dolgellau 11 miles; Tywyn 10 miles; Aberdovey 12 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Set between the splendour of the Snowdonia Mountains and the stunning golden beaches of the Cardigan Bay coastline, the pretty village of Llwyngwril offers visitors a beautiful base from which to tour this stunning part of Wales. With excellent walks, a variety of wild flowers and many species of birds that flock to the area's sheltered beaches and rock pools, this lovely village is a great place for bird watchers. The 16th century church, pleasant pub, well reputed Gallery Cafe and picturesque riverside setting also adds to the village's charm. Nearby, visitors can enjoy a trip on the narrow gauge railway which runs from the nearby beautiful sandy beach at Fairbourne to the sweeping sand dunes at Barmouth. Dolgellau and Aberdovey are also close by, as is the fabulous medieval Harlech Castle and the Snowdonia National Park.