- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Hope Hall Barn is a delightful cottage set in a charming country location, less than a mile from the small village of Hope and three miles from Minsterley in Shropshire.
With two bedrooms and a family bathroom, this cottage can sleep four people.
There's also a kitchen with dining area, a utility room and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside, there is off road parking for two cars, plus an enclosed lawned garden with furniture.
Hope Hall Barn offers a lovely, rural retreat in a charming location, perfect for your Shropshire holiday.
Two bedrooms with basin: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility with basin and WC. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric storage heaters with first floor electric panel heating and woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2.5 miles, pub 10 mins walk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Minsterley 2.5 miles; Shrewsbury 12 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was “the quietest place under the sun” and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The thriving village of Minsterley lies in the beautiful Shopshire Hills, just 10 miles from the medieval town of Shrewsbury. Minsterley boasts a pub, one of the oldest buildings in the village, a shop and Post Office and an excellent fish and chip shop! This lovely village is the perfect touring spot for your Shropshire adventure.