- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Llety'r Wennol is a delightful, detached barn conversion set on the owners' working farm in the village of Ffarmers near Lampeter.
With three bedrooms, one double, one single and one ground floor single, the cottage can sleep four people.
There is also a family shower room, plus a shower room in the external utility.
The cottage has a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for 2 cars and a private, patio and lawned garden with furniture and there is a river on the owners' farm.
Llety'r Wennol offers couples and small families a charming, rural base for discovering all the wonders of Wales.
Note: Open tread spiral staircase, may be unsuitable for less mobile guests.
Note: Dogs to be under strict control when outside cottage.
Note: Due to the nearby river on the owner's farm, children should be supervised.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single, 1 x ground floor single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Utility room. Ground floor bathroom with corner bath and shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner. Sun room.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge
- Freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
- TV with Freeview, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private lawned garden with patio and furniture
- River on owner's farm
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Open tread spiral staircase, may be unsuitable for less mobile guests
- Note: Dogs to be under strict control when outside cottage
- Note: Due to the nearby river on the owner's farm, children to be supervised.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lampeter 6 miles; Llandovery 14 miles; Llandeilo 16 miles; Aberaeron 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Ffarmers sits close to Lampeter, in the north of Carmarthenshire. It was named after the old Farmers' Arms public house, which is now a friendly, community-run pub serving good food. The village also provides a small shop with cafe and a park with a children's play area. Situated in unspoilt countryside, this little Welsh village is a quiet retreat and yet very close to an array of different attractions.