- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pen Y Bryn is a detached cottage in the Mid Wales village of Llanfan near to Devil's Bridge.
The cottage sleeps five people and has two double bedrooms, one single and a family shower room.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside are off road parking, two lawned gardens and a patio with a hot tub.
Set in beautiful countryside, but just a short drive to the coast, Pen Y Bryn is a lovely holiday home in stunning Mid Wales.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x 4' double, 1 x single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove and patio doors to garden with hot tub. External changing room and utility.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer in external utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Two lawned gardens, one with small pond, and patio with hot tub and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3.5 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Devil’s Bridge 5 miles; Aberystwyth 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Devil's Bridge is situated between the Cambrian mountains and the Cardigan Bay coastline. This famous bridge spans the Mynach, a tributary of the River Rheidol and is unique as it is actually three bridges in one. This area offers beautiful scenery, wildlife, walking, cycling, birdwatching and fishing.