- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Trevlyn is a semi-detached, stone-built cottage situated in a riverside location in the village of Llanbedr within the Snowdonia National Park.
This cottage sleeps five people and has three bedrooms consisting of one kingsize double, one double and one single bedroom as well as a family bathroom.
This charming cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with a woodburner in the dining area.
To the outside of this cottage there is roadside parking opposite the cottage and a rear south facing garden with slate and decked sitting areas and garden furniture.
Trevlyn is a perfect holiday home for a small family or couple who wish to explore this lovely area.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x single (6'6" x 2'8"). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, WC and heated towel rail. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area with woodburner and sitting area. Hall with walkers' cupboard inc. heated shelf for walking boots etc.
- Wall mounted electric heaters with woodburner in dining area
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, combi TV/DVD with Freeview
- First £15 of electricity inc. in rent, rest by key meter (can be charged up at shop, 2 mins walk)
- Fuel for woodburner can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking opposite cottage
- Rear south-facing garden with crushed slate and decked sitting areas with garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Shell Island beach 2 miles
- Note: Check-in time is 4pm, check-out is 11am.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Harlech 3 miles; Barmouth 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Llanbedr boasts shops and a pub and is set next to the River Artro. Harlech is a small town situated only three miles from Llanbedr and offers a 13th century castle, Royal St. David's golf course, shops and restaurants. Also within driving distance are Barmouth, the Snowdonia National Park and Cardigan Bay.