- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
White Walls is a detached cottage on a working farm near to the village of Llanbister in Mid Wales.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two double bedrooms (one with an ensuite) and a single with a pull out bed as well as a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a kitchen, dining area and a sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside is plenty of off road parking and a lawned garden with outdoor furniture and hot tub.
Set on a 600 acre working farm, White Walls is a superb cottage for discovering the stunning Welsh countryside.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. External sun room. External utility. Games room with small pool table & table tennis table.
- Wall-mounted electric heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Further logs available to purchase from the owner at £5 per bag
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage and table tennis in garage
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and hot tub
- Towels for hot tub not provided
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops 7 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Private water supply at this property
- Note: All dogs must be on a lead whilst outside due to this being a working farm
- No dogs to be left in the property when guests are out
- Please note: This property sleeps 5 max including infants.Towels are not provided, please bring your own
Towels are not provided, please bring your own.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanbister is a village which nestles in the Powys countryside between the market towns of Llandrindod Wells and Newtown, as well as being just a short distance from Herefordshire and Shropshire.