- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Market Cottage is a stone-built terraced cottage in the centre of the market town of Builth Wells in Mid Wales.
The cottage sleeps four people in two bedrooms - one second floor king-size double and one first floor adult bunk.
There is a bathroom on the first floor with bath, separate shower, basin and WC.
The living accommodation comprises a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with woodburning stove and dining area.
Outside is a rear garden with patio and gravel areas, furniture and a BBQ.
With the amenities of Builth Wells close at hand and excellent walking to be enjoyed in the surrounding countryside, Market Cottage is a great base for a break in Mid Wales.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double, 1 x first floor adult bunk. First floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with woodburning stove and dining area.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD, radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking outside cottage
- Lockable bike storage
- Rear garden with patio and gravel areas, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: There are stone steps from the kitchen back door up to the garden area
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 8 miles; Hay-on-Wye 10 miles; Brecon Beacons 22 miles; Elan Valley 22 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Builth Wells is a market town located in countryside in Mid Wales. It has craft stores and collectors' fairs, and offers good walking and mountain biking, along with an 18 hole golf course, a sports centre, and the Wyeside Arts Centre. Across the River Wye is The Royal Welsh Showground, home to July's famous Royal Welsh Show. Llandrindod Wells, Brecon Beacons National Park and the Black Mountains are within easy reach.