- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Red House Farm is near the village of Llanfair Caereinion just eight miles from Welshpool.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has two king-size double bedrooms, two twin rooms and two family bathrooms together with a separate basin and WC.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen with dining area and sitting room with woodburning stove.
There is also a snug reception room.Outside is off road parking for four cars and a patio with lawn, furniture and hot tub.
Situated in the valley of the River Banwy, Red House Farm is a lovely family holiday cottage all year round.
Four bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with Jack-and-Jill access to shower room), 2 x twin (one zip/link can be king-size on request, with Jack-and-Jill access to shower room). Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner. Snug.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Bike storage on request
- Enclosed patio with lawn, furniture and side lawn with hot tub
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 12 mins walk
- Note: Cottage is on owner’s working farm next to a farm building with some associated noise in certain seasons
- Note: Water supply is from u/v filtered well
- Note: Dogs to be kept on lead outdoors.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Welshpool 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanfair Caereinion is built upon the site of an old Roman fort, in the valley of the river Banwy. It is a thriving town with several high street banks, a post office, and two supermarkets.