- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
The Old School is part of a school conversion in the village of Llanfair Clydogau near Lampeter.
The cottage has a double and a twin room on the first floor, and on the ground floor is a bathroom with rain shower, and an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed.
Outside is ample off road parking, and a decked patio with furniture and a hot tub plus use of lawned areas.
The Old School is ideally placed for enjoying the amenities of Lampeter, the Welsh coastline, country walks and historic castles.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with rain shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with sofa bed and gas fire. Utility.
- Oil central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TVs with Sky, DVD, Blu-ray, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate (available on request)
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large decked patio with furniture and hot tub plus lawned areas
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop/Post Office 1 mile
- Note: Dogs to be kept under strict control while outdoors due to sheep in surrounding fields
- Note: Low walls and banks form boundary so small children to be supervised.
About the location
Carmarthen 23 miles; Aberystwyth 25 miles; Cardigan 29 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Lampeter is a lovely town, and boasts many unique shops, pubs and restaurants.