- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Barcud is a detached barn near the village of Lampeter just twenty three miles from Carmarthen.
The cottage can sleep four people and set over two floors, there are two bedrooms, one double bedroom in the eaves with a further double bedroom and a family bathroom on the ground floor.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for two cars with additional parking available in the yard and a garden with patio and furniture.
Situated in south west Wales, Ty Barcud is a lovely family holiday cottage to be enjoyed at any time of the year.
Mostly ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x first floor eaves double, 1 x ground floor double. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. The property also offers an additional lounge area.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi (can be intermittent due to property location)
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Additional fuel is available at additional cost and by prior arrangement with the owner or can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars with additional parking in the yard
- Bike storage
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved small sized dogs welcome or 1 medium Labrador size dog
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 3 miles
- Note: Eaves room has limited headroom (max. 6' 3" at apex)
- Note: The stairs are curved and narrower than a conventional staircase, with a width of 55cm, therefore they may not be suitable for the less mobile
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am.
Note: WiFi can be intermittent due to property location.
Two well-behaved small sized dogs welcome or 1 medium Labrador size dog.
About the location
Carmarthen 23 miles; Aberystwyth 25 miles; Cardigan 29 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Lampeter is the smallest and oldest university town in Wales, and boasts a fine selection of small, locally-owned shops. It also boasts a museum, a Welsh quilt museum and has a wealth of unique tea rooms, pubs and restaurants, regular markets and a fine food festival. Surrounded by beautiful rolling hills and rivers, the area is ideal for walkers, cyclists and nature lovers.