- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Twt is a cosy, romantic cottage in a countryside location, four miles from Lampeter, in Wales.
With one double bedroom, it sleeps two people comfortably.
The rest of the accommodation comprises a bathroom and open plan living area including a kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
Outside is an enclosed garden area and access to woodland and lovely walks.
With a woodburner, curved staircase and countryside on your doorstep, Ty Twt is a great holiday base.
One spacious double bedroom with sloping ceiling. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner and patio doors to garden.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi (can be intermittent due to property location), selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Additional fuel is available at additional cost and by prior arrangement with the owner or can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Covered bike storage
- Enclosed rear lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved medium/small sized dog (smaller than Labrador size) welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and Post Office 1.5 miles, pub 3 miles
- Note: Sloping ceiling in bedroom
- Note: Sloping ceiling in bathroom, maximum head height when stood in bath to use the shower is 175cm (5ft 8in)
- Note: The stairs are curved and narrower than a conventional staircase, with a width of 55cm, therefore they may not be suitable for the less mobile
- Note: Max 2 adults
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am
- Note: WiFi can be intermittent due to property location
Note: Max. 2 adults and 1 infant.
One well-behaved medium/small sized (smaller than Labrador size) dog welcome.
About the location
Carmarthen 23 miles; Aberystwyth 25 miles; Cardigan 29 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Lampeter is a lovely town, and boasts many unique shops, pubs and restaurants.