- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
Set in an elevated position on the edge of the village of Llanfair this semi detached bungalow offers wonderful panoramic views of Shell Island and Cardigan Bay.
With light, airy, and well equipped accommodation, the property provides a smart fitted kitchen, a welcoming sitting room and a sun lounge â€“ both of which boast impressive sea views.
The diverse town of Harlech is less than two miles away and offers a wide selection of essential amenities and great activities to keep the whole family amused.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x double with sea & mountain views, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand shower, separate shower cubicle, basin & WC. Boot/clothes drying room. Kitchen with breakfast area for 4. Sitting room with electric fire & dining area with patio windows into sun lounge (seats 4), both with views of Shell Island & Cardigan Bay.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own beach towels
- Highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage
- Lawned front garden, lawned rear garden with patio area & access to footpath to foothills of the Rhinog Mountains
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops, pubs, restaurants 1.4 miles
- Harlech Beach 20 mins walk
- Note: There are 3 steep steps leading up to the property and a step down into the sun room
- Note: This property may not suitable for people with limited mobility
- Please note that this property requires a refundable good housekeeping bond to the value of £125.00 to be paid
About the location
Harlech 1.4 miles; Barmouth 11 miles; Porthmadog 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Set in the foothills of the Rhinog mountains and close to the stunning golden beach of Harlech, the pretty village of Llanfair boasts panoramic views over Shell Island and Cardigan Bay. The unusual positioning of the village leads to a lovely mild climate throughout the year in addition to some incredible scenery. There is also an exciting array of bird species and wildlife, and the village is home to the start of many interesting trails and pathways, suitable for both walkers and cyclists. The World Heritage Site of Harlech is under two miles away and is dominated by its incredible 13th Century castle. The town is also popular amongst golfers owing to the famous Royal St. David's course. There is also a wide selection of amenities and excellent activities with something for everyone's taste and budget.