- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tremorthin is a spacious end-terrace cottage situated on the edge of the town of Harlech, North Wales.
Set over three floors, with four bedrooms, one second floor attic king-size double (limited headroom), one further king-size double, one twin and one adult bunks, this cottage can sleep eight people.
There is also a first floor bathroom and a ground floor shower room, plus a kitchen with dining area and woodburner as well as a sitting room with a woodburner (logs can be purchased 5 mins walk away).
Outside is an enclosed, rear garden with furniture and BBQ, as well as roadside parking in a nearby street.
Tremorthin is a delightful cottage, ideal for families and friends looking for a seaside holiday, with a variety of delights of the Snowdonia National Park within easy reach.
Note: There are 8 steps up to the front door, 2 steps down to the kitchen, 3 steps down to the back door and 4 steps up to the garden.
Over three floors. Four bedrooms: 1 x second floor king-size double, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin, 1 x adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and woodburner. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburners
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Logs for woodburners can be purchased 15 mins walk away
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair on request
- Roadside parking next to cottage
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: There are 8 steps up to the front door, 2 steps to the kitchen, 3 steps to the back door and 4 steps up to the garden
- Note: There is limited headroom in the second floor attic bedroom.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Barmouth 11 miles; Porthmadog 10 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Situated in a magnificent position between the mountains and the sea, the delightful small town of Harlech is dominated by its majestic 13th century castle.