- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
Hiraeth is a Welsh stone and oak framed, detached barn conversion set in 90 acres of woodland, ponds and meadows, located close to the hamlet of Dolau, just eight miles from Llandrindod Wells in Mid Wales.
The cottage has two doubles and one family room (sleeps four) as well as a sofa bed in the lounge for flexibility, which make it suitable for up to eight people.
The cottage also contains a family bathroom, a ground floor shower room, a fitted kitchen with a dining area and range cooker and a sitting room with a woodburner and the sofa bed.
To the outside of the cottage is ample off road parking, an undercover table tennis table, a gravelled seating area with garden furniture and a BBQ, spacious surroundings and amazing views.
Set in beautiful, rural surroundings with woods to walk in nearby makes Hiraeth a wonderful holiday cottage in a stunning part of the country. Note: One well-behaved dog welcome.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with seating area and Juliet balcony, 1 x double, 1 x family room with 2 singles and 1 adult bunks. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower. Separate ground floor WC. Kitchen with large dining area. Utility. Sitting room with woodburner and sofa bed (for flexibility).
- Green underfloor thermal heating with woodburner
- Gas range cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, piano, TV, DVD, small library of books and games
- Table tennis available in the small open barn opposite
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Large gravelled seating area with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome (must be kept on lead when outside)
- Stabling for horses available by prior arrangement
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 3 miles
- Note: There is fenced pond in the garden, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Cottage stands on open land, which is not enclosed so small children must be supervised
- Note: No hen/stag or similar
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 8 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Dolau is a small hamlet in Powys with a little railway station near the town of Llandrindod Wells in Mid Wales which offers a variety of shops and pubs, plus many hiking pathways in and around the town. Others attractions nearby are the National Cycling Museum, the Radnorshire Museum and nearby Abey Cwm Hir, resting place of Llywelyn, the last Welsh King (1282).