- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Gwynfan Bungalow is a detached cottage set in a rural location, two miles from the village of Llanyre in Mid Wales, and can sleep six people in three bedrooms.
The cottage also contains a family bathroom, a separate basin and WC, a kitchen with dinging area and a sitting room with an open fire.
To the outside of the cottage there is off road parking for four cars, and an enclosed, lawned garden with a hot tub that benefits from beautiful views.
Located in beautiful countryside, Gwynfan Bungalow is delightful cottage, ideal for any group looking to explore this fantastic area of Wales.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with open fire. External games room with pool/air hockey table and table football.
- Oil central heating with open fire
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent, additional fuel available to purchase from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Bike storage in adjoining garage
- Front lawned garden with patio, heated gazebo with furniture, BBQ and hot tub
- Use of field for dog walking
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub close by
- Note: Due to surrounding farm land, dogs must be kept on a lead when outside
- Garden is not enclosed
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 3.5 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanyre is a small village situated in the Upper Wye Valley. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, and best known for its fishing and walking opportunities, it is within easy reach of the beautiful Elan Valley and Brecon Beacons National Park. Only three miles away is Wales' most central town, Llandrindod Wells, originally a spa town, but today a bustling market town, it boasts ornate Victorian and Edwardian architecture, a good variety of shops, pubs and restaurants, a good golf course and the historic Rock Park, a renowned attraction which includes a lake popular for boating and fishing. Nearby is the pretty town of Rhayader, home of the Gigrin Farm Red Kite Feeding Station, which is a must when visiting this wonderful region of Wales, renowned for its beautiful scenery, walking, cycling, birdwatching and fishing.