- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Cilfach is a detached cottage in the grounds of the owners' home on the edge of the Mid Wales town of Llanfyllin near to Lake Vyrnwy.
The eco-friendly cottage sleeps six people in three bedrooms (one double and two twins) and three bathrooms.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and a woodburner.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a patio and lawn with outdoor furniture.
Perfectly located for discovering this lovely region, Cilfach is a superb holiday home for a family group.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Handmade oak kitchen with breakfast table. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner. Conservatory.
- Eco-friendly heating with wood-fired central heating (operated by the owner), solar panels and woodburner in sitting room
- Esse woodburning cooking range, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- South-facing patio with small lawn area, garden furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pubs 5 mins walk
- Note: This property maybe suitable for a wheelchair user
- Please contact the Sykes office for more details
- Note: The owner is happy to advise guests on the use of the woodburning appliances
- Please note; the main access to the property is through a shallow ford.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lake Vyrnwy 12 miles; Welshpool 14 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Set deep in the scenic Cain Valley, the charming town of Llanfyllin is surrounded by rolling hills and the Berwyn Mountains. Situated in this wonderful area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this lovely little town offers a wide variety of architecture from different periods, including a 19th Century workhouse featured on the BBC 'Restoration' programme.