- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Bach Cottage is a semi-detached stone cottage close to the village pubs and mountain bike centre in Llangynog.
The cottage has a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
Outside is a garden with furniture, and off road parking is available over the road in the free village car park.
Ty Bach Cottage makes an ideal base for outdoor pursuits such as walking or cycling, or for exploring Mid and North Wales, Shropshire or Cheshire.
One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent, extra wood can be purchased from owner
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Parking opposite cottage in FOC village car park
- Enclosed garden with patio, decking, furniture and mountain view
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Note: No children or infants over 1 year.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Bala 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
With views over the Berwyn Mountains and wooded hills and valley, the village of Llangynog is a lovely spot for a holiday. In an area popular for climbing, walking, birdwatching and mountain biking, Llangynog village also has two pubs which serve food, making it a great base for relaxing after a day spent outdoors. Nearby are Lake Vyrnwy and Lake Bala, which both offer good fishing and watersports and make a good spot for a picnic. For those who fancy venturing further afield, the attractions of Mid and North Wales, and also Shropshire, await you.