- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Glynmoor is a delightful holiday cottage in Llanrhystud, near Aberaeron, on a very quiet road leading to the church and the coastal path and can sleep six/eight people.
The cottage has two double bedrooms, a family room with two sets of adult bunks, a ground floor bathroom, a shower room, a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside there is unrestricted roadside parking 20 yards from the property, plus parking at the end of the road outside the church and an enclosed, rear garden with patio, furniture, a barbecue and a sand pit.
Glynmoor is a wonderful holiday base.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x family room with 2 adult bunks. Ground floor bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room (seats 6). Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric central heating with underfloor heating in kitchen, dining room and bathroom, woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Unrestricted roadside parking 50 yards from property, plus parking at end of road outside church
- Enclosed garden with patio, furniture, BBQ and sand pit
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Although this is a pet-free property, the owners occasionally stay with their dog
- Note: Cottage directly on the side of a quiet road, children to be supervised
- Note: Split stairs in cottage
- Note: Dining is on long breakfast bar with stools
- Note: There is limited headroom with sloping ceilings in one of the double bedrooms.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Aberaeron 7 miles; Aberystwyth 9 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Aberaeron is a small town on the coast of Mid Wales, near Cardigan and Aberystwyth. Aberaeron has an attractive harbour, and a variety of shops and tearooms. There is also a pebble beach. From Aberaeron you can enjoy cycling, walking and discovering the region's many craft centres and museums.