- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Fforest Fields Cottage is a charming character property on a 600-acre livestock farm in lovely countryside near Hundred House, five miles from Builth Wells.
The cottage has a double room, a single room and a twin which also has a pull-out stacker bed if required.
There is a ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The kitchen is large and well equipped, and also houses a spacious sitting area with woodburner.
There is also a dining room with ornamental stove and bread oven.
Outside is off road parking for four cars, and a rear garden area with patio and an open stream and pond.
Fforest Fields Cottage makes a tranquil base for families or friends to enjoy the Royal Welsh Show, the many countryside walks in the area or the fishing and swimming lakes at the owners' campsite, around a mile away.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin with additional pull-out stacker bed on request, 1 x single. Upstairs WC with basin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with sitting area with woodburner in inglenook fireplace. Utility. Dining room with ornamental woodburner and ornamental bread oven.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven, halogen hob, fridge, freezer, use of washing machine on request, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Pretty front garden with flower borders
- Informal rear patio and patio with furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 20 mins walk or 2 miles drive
- Note: Property accessed along a single lane farm track of 0.5 miles unsuitable for low suspension vehicles, care to be taken
- Note: Open stream and pond in rear garden area, children to be supervised
- Note: Guests have use of facilities at owners' campsite about a mile away, including fishing lake, swimming and boating lake, bike trails and walks
- Note: Traditional cottage stairs which are quite narrow.
About the location
Llandrindod Wells 8 miles; Hay-on-Wye 10 miles; Brecon Beacons 22 miles; Elan Valley 22 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The Mid-Wales market town of Builth Wells, home to the very popular annual Royal Welsh Show, is the base for many collectors fairs and craft stores, as well as a range of other shops and pubs. The town has an 18-hole golf course and a sports centre, and is also home to the Wyeside Arts Centre which offers a cinema in addition to many live shows. The area has many walking and cycling routes, and is also good for pony trekking, or a short drive further afield brings you to the Brecon Beacons National Park and the wonderful Black Mountains.