- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Beech Cottage is an attached converted barn located close to the Mid Wales town of Llanidloes, in Powys.
It comprises two bedrooms; a double and a single, sleeping three people altogether.
The interior offers a ground floor shower room as well as a sitting room with an electric stove and a kitchen with a dining area.
Outside is shared use of the garden with the other two cottages on the farm.
There is off-road parking for 1 car.
Beech Cottage is a cosy retreat for you and your loved ones, in a beautiful region of Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Siting room with electric stove.
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, Freeview TV, DVD player, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Shared garden to rear with patio, furniture and summer house
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Open tread stairs to first floor
- Note: This property only accepts children 10 years or older
- Note: WiFi can be intermittent
- Note: Property has a 4pm check-in time
- Note: This property has a Good House Keeping Bond of £25.00 from 4 May 2021
Note: This property only accepts children 10 years or older.
Note: This property has a Good House Keeping Bond of £25.00 from 4 May 2021
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £25.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newtown 13 miles; Llandrindod Wells 29 miles; Aberystwyth 36 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanidloes nestles on the eastern slopes of the Cambrian Mountains, with access to some of the most unspoilt scenery both Wales and the Welsh/Shropshire Borders have to offer. There are plenty of activities to enjoy, with walking, cycling, riding, fishing, tennis, golf, swimming and shooting all available within 10 miles. Further afield is Powis Castle with its world famous gardens, the Welsh Coast, with its fine beaches and Rhayader and the Elan Valley are 40 minutes away; the Shropshire towns of Ludlow and Shrewsbury are within easy reach, as are the North Wales destinations of Llangollen and Snowdonia.