- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Cedar Cottage is a cosy and traditional semi-detached property resting near the Welsh town of Llanidloes in Powys.
It hosts two bedroom; a double and a twin, sleeping up to four guests.
There is also a kitchen/diner and a sitting room with an electric stove.
To the outside is a shared garden with a patio and furniture along with shared use of the hot tub in the summer house and off-road parking for 1 car.
Cedar Cottage is a delightful base for touring Mid Wales with family and friends.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric stove.
- Oil central heating with electric stove
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, microwave, Freeview TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Shared garden to rear with patio, furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Open tread stairs to first floor
- Note: This property only accepts children 10 years or older
- Note: WiFi can be intermittent
- Note: Property has a 4pm check-in time
- Note: This property has a Good House Keeping Bond of £25.00 from 4 May 2021
Note: This property only accepts children 10 years or older.
Note: This property has a Good House Keeping Bond of £25.00 from 4 May 2021
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £25.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Newtown 13 miles; Llandrindod Wells 29 miles; Aberystwyth 36 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Llanidloes nestles on the eastern slopes of the Cambrian Mountains, with access to some of the most unspoilt scenery both Wales and the Welsh/Shropshire Borders have to offer. There are plenty of activities to enjoy, with walking, cycling, riding, fishing, tennis, golf, swimming and shooting all available within 10 miles. Further afield is Powis Castle with its world famous gardens, the Welsh Coast, with its fine beaches and Rhayader and the Elan Valley are 40 minutes away; the Shropshire towns of Ludlow and Shrewsbury are within easy reach, as are the North Wales destinations of Llangollen and Snowdonia.